Welcome to one of the most accurate and informative websites around. This website exists to help women gain the facts they need to make decisions that are best for themselves and their situations.
Because Women Deserve Better...Than Abortion.
President Crystal Latimer (440) 466-7441
Vice-President Catherine Schmidt (440) 466-6414
Meetings are the third Tuesday of every odd numbered Month, starting in January, at 7pm.
Directions to our meeting -
Gateway Church (formerly the First Assembly of God)
2300 Austinburg Road, Ashtabula, OH 44004
Park in back lot.
Blankets of Love Program
Do you like to knit, crochet or quilt? Please consider donating your blankets to FFL for the Blankets of Love program. We provide baby blankets for Birthcare, Fresh Start, GRADS, and WIC. We have created a little card shaped like a diaper to attach to each blanket donated, indicating to each recipient God ’s love and that the blanket was handmade by a Friends for Life volunteer.
Contact Ashtabula County Friends For Life, P.O. Box 242, Geneva, OH 44041, Phone: (440) 466-7441 or e-mail: Ashtabula County Friends For Life
Annual Membership renewal
Download February '18 Newsletter on Newsletter page for Annual Membership renewal form. or print this page and clip out this section to mail in. Ashtabula County Friends for Life Annual Membership Drive Membership Level Check one
______Bronze ($10) ______Silver ($25) _____Gold ($50) Name _________________________________________ Address________________________________________ City/State/Zip________________________________ Email___________________________________ Make check payable to:
Friends for Life and mail to: PO Box 242, Geneva, 44041 Include your email address if you would like to receive newsletters electronically.
for the latest Ashtabula County Friends for Life newsletter.
Please consider sharing it with your church family and others in your pro-life community.
Don't delay in checking it out as the deadline for ordering t-shirts is not far off.
Click on each topic on the right to learn how:
- Babies develop in the womb- Fetal Development
- Abortions are performed- Abortion Methods
- Abortion hurts women- Women's Health Risks
- Women can heal after an abortion - Post-Abortion Healing
- Abortion workers view abortion- Abortion Workers Talk
- You can counsel a women contemplating abortion- How To Counsel - Counseling
- Embryonic stem cells are not the cure of the future- Stem Cell Research
- Your birth control may be killing your pre born children- Abortifacient Birth Control
- "Safe sex" has wreaked havoc on entire generations- "Safe Sex" Myths